Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
TWA MINIMORPH - Dynamic Waveshapertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Tight chirps, greasy gurgles, long, yawning sweeps at the flick of your pick.
A light touch with low settings can yield sagging, fuzzy burps that reside somewhere between a “starved voltage” fuzz and a dirty Moog filter. Increased settings create higher order harmonics that subsequently drop in pitch as the note decays (think swept resonant filter).
Playing double stops and chords will generate bizarre intermodulation effects that border on ring modulation but with less dissonance. Turning up the Gain Drive hits it harder (a lot harder), resulting in extreme compression and more complex, thick harmonics with massive sustain.
Drive Gain will bury your notes under a torrent of waveforms battling for evolutional supremacy – the victor finally blossoming into a screaming, searing siren-song.
Dry Blend control allows you to add in some clean signal to bring back low-end note definition and articulation.
Finally, a master control determines overall output of the pedal.
All of these tonal transformations can be further adjusted via the side-accessed Mode switch that selects between two different overall EQ settings.
At the heart of the circuit is a string of full-wave rectifiers. In front of this diode array sit two high-gain preamps set in series – the output levels of these pre’s are controlled by the Drive Gain. As the diodes are hit with increasing signal level from the preamps, they bias either positive or negative, or not at all. The resultant waveform is a combination of many, including sine, triangle, square, and interactions of all of these. The more level that the diodes are hit with, the more non-linear and wackier (technical term) things will get. This primordial harmonic soup is then passed along to an op-amp that sums it all. However, since these distortion events are non-linear in nature, there is also subtraction, which yields further tonal filtering and changes to the waveform output.
The TWA’s® proprietary “Shortest Send Switching™” - a form of relay-based True Bypass switching that provides the most transparent bypass sound available switching also automatically reverts the pedal to bypass mode if power is lost – an essential failsafe for live gigs.
- CONTROL DESCRIPTIONS
- DRIVE – Controls the amount of signal level going into the circuit’s diode array. More drive yields more apparent change to the distortion’s EQ components; effectively “morphing” the tone. Turn clockwise for more dramatic effects.
- MORPH (Effect Level) – Controls the output level of the distortion effect. Turn clockwise for more output level.
- GAIN – Controls the output level of a high-gain preamp that sits before the rectifier array in the circuit. Gain makes the Drive control hit the rectifiers harder - a lot harder. When this occurs, more complex, thick harmonics with compression and increased sustain are some of the results. Turn Gain clockwise for more gain/distortion/filtering/morphing effect.
- DRY – Controls output level of Dry signal. Turn CW for more Dry signal (volume).
- MODE - Accessed via a hole on the left side of the chassis, this switch selects between two different overall EQ curves for the effect. One is fuller-sounding, while the other has more emphasis in the high frequency range.
- LEVEL– Controls overall output level of the pedal. Turn clockwise for more volume.
This pint-sized. powerhouse will inspire infinite creativity. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.