- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasound AG-50DS3 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 488507
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Both channels of the UltraSound AG-50DS3 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amp have combo-type input jacks (both XLR and 1/4"). Channel 1 is designed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Give your acoustic a loud and lovely voice.
Both channels of the UltraSound AG-50DS3 2-Channel Stereo Acoustic Guitar Amp have combo-type input jacks (both XLR and 1/4"). Channel 1 is designed for use with a mic/auxiliary input. Channel 2 is designed for use with an acoustic guitar with piezo pickups and has active bass and treble EQ, mid-dip shape control, sweepable notch filter to eliminate feedback, and an EFX Loop. Features: 2 x 25W stereo power, 2 - 8" coaxial speakers, headphone out, XLR out for DI, mono and stereo line out, 16 digital footswitchable effects are assignable to either channel or both. 5-year warranty.
- 2 channels with XLR and 1/4 combo inputs
- Channel 1 designed for use with mic or auxiliary source
- Channel 2 designed for piezo-equipped guitars
- Channel 2 has 2-band active EQ, mid-dip shape control, and sweepable notch filter for feedback elimination
- 2 x 25W stereo power
- 2 - 8" coaxial speakers
- 16 digital footswitchable effects
- Effects assign to either channel or both
- Headphone out
- XLR DI out
- Mono or stereo line out
- 5-year warranty
- 18"W x 14"H x 11"D
- 26 lbs.