- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab PX-8 PLUS True Bypass Programmable Pedal Switcher
- Write a Review
- J49291 000000000 J49291000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Voodoo Lab PX-8 Plus Pedal Switching System transforms any pedalboard into a powerful performance tool, organizing and optimizing all of your eff...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get maximum control over your pedal rig.
The Voodoo Lab PX-8 Plus Pedal Switching System transforms any pedalboard into a powerful performance tool, organizing and optimizing all of your effects pedals and MIDI devices. When combined with a Voodoo Lab Dingbat PX pedalboard and a Pedal Power isolated power supply, the PX-8 Plus becomes the centerpiece of the most reliable and easy-to-operate fully-integrated pedal effect management system available.
ORGANIZE AND CONTROL YOUR SOUND
Equipped with 8 audio loops and 8 premium-quality silent-operation footswitches, PX-8 Plus allows you to individually access each audio effect loop. When used in preset mode, up to 36 user-created effect combinations are available with the touch of a single button. PX-8 Plus also features an audio insert point between loops 6 and 7, which is ideal for introducing a volume pedal or other audio device into the signal path.
PRESERVE YOUR TONE
Each of the 8 audio loops of PX-8 Plus are true-bypass and completely isolate each pedal for the purest tone possible by keeping disengaged effects, along with any unwanted noise they might add, completely out of the signal path. Voodoo Lab Quiet Switching technology and nitrogen-sealed gold-contact relays facilitate the most silent operation possible while selecting individual effects or switching between presets. The audiophile-quality output buffer of the PX-8 Plus ensures your tone will be preserved even with long cable runs to your amplifier.
PERFORM WITH CONFIDENCE
Hand-built in the USA and housed in a rugged aluminum chassis using the highest quality components possible, the PX-8 Plus Pedal Switching System is built to meet the demands of professional musicians who depend upon trouble-free operation night in and night out under the most rigorous touring conditions. This legendary reputation for quality and reliability is why countless world-class musicians around the globe trust Voodoo Lab to power their performance.
- 8 true bypass audio loops using the finest gold contact relays
- 36 effect combination presets (9 banks of 4 presets each)
- Instantly recall 128 preset combinations of effects via MIDI
- Compatible with Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller
- Insert point between loops 6 & 7 for volume pedals and more
- Audiophile-quality output buffer preserves tone even with long cable run to amp
- Quiet Switching technology for lowest possible noise
- Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output
- Legendary Voodoo Lab quality and reliability
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.