- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Custom AC15C1 15W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- #423619 000001000 423619000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An Evolution in Tone Vox Custom amps offer 2 channels: Normal and Top Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
15 watts of pure Brit-inspired tone, pumping through a 12" Celestion greenback speaker.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
An Evolution in Tone
Vox Custom amps offer 2 channels: Normal and Top Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels share master Tone Cut and Volume controls. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Vox Custom Amps can deliver everything from a clean Vox "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom Series amplifier using the Vox Classic Tremolo, with adjustable speed and depth. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom Series guitar amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. All Vox Custom amplifiers can use the Vox VFS2 footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play.
The Vox AC15C1 combo makes use of three 12AX7 preamp tubes and uses a pair of EL84 tubes to drive a single 12" Celestion G12M Greenback. All guitar amps in the Vox Custom Series offer a switchable 8/16-ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a second extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16-ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options
- 2 channels
- 15W into 16 ohms
- 12" Celestion G12M Greenback
- Normal input
- Top Boost input
- Classic tremolo effect
- Spring reverb
- 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes 2 EL84s power tubes
Go Brit and experience more than 50 years of amp building expertise. Order today!
- Dimensions: 23-11/16"W x 10-7/16"D x 18"H
- Weight: 48-1/2 lb.
- Output Power: 15 watts RMS into 16 ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" 16 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack
- Optional VFS2A Footswitch sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.