Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
VOX StompLab IB Modeling Bass Effect Processortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful sounds and a sophisticated appearance that shatter expectations for compact bass multi-effect units.
First check out the sounds!
Multi-effects units contain an incredibly diverse array of sounds that range from distorted to clean, and the sheer number of these sounds can be staggering. Although having a large number of sounds is a great advantage, it can also overwhelm the novice user, causing difficulty or confusion. The StompLab series is designed to be easily usable, even by novice players. Since each program is named with a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. You'll be able to find the perfect sound without being concerned with specific effect names. The musical styles are categorized into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, so you're sure to find sounds you like.
Create your own original sounds!
Simply playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, but you'll definitely want to create some of your own original sounds as well. The StompLab IB contains 60 presets. These effects are categorized as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. When noise reduction is included, you can use up to 8 of them simultaneously. Each effect type provides multiple parameters that you can deeply edit to create your perfect sound. Since the sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units, you need no further guarantee of quality. Sounds you create can be saved as 20 user programs.
It looks great!
The StompLab series was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb aesthetic. You'll never get tired of the cool metallic exterior. The pedal design is reminiscent of the vintage VOX wah pedals, which is sure to boost inspiration. One of the attractions of the StompLab series is the high-quality appearance, which is unheard of among other compact multi-effect units. It sounds excellent, it looks great and it's compact enough to fit into a gig bag, so you can take it along with you anywhere your music takes you, quickly and easily.
Packed with convenient functions including a tuner!
The StompLab series has a built-in chromatic tuner, so you won't need to provide one separately. The three-LED indicator makes tuning easy. For convenience on stage, there's a mute function that lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can also be connected, so you'll be able to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. Battery operation makes these units easily portable, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want!
- StompLab IG provides 103 types of modeling effects, StompLab IIG provides 104 types, StompLab IB provides 60 types, and StompLab IIB provides 61 types
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to eight effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- The StompLab IIG and IIB provide an expression pedal that lets you control a variety of effect parameters including wah and volume
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
Pick one up today!
StompLab IB Modeling Bass Effect Processor Specifications:Effect Type
- Pedal (9): Comp, Exciter, Fix Wah, Auto Wah, Brn Octave, Acoustic, U-Vibe, Tone, Ring Mod
- Amp (10): Valve 1, Valve 2, Classic, Scooped, LA Studio, Gold Panel, Jazz, Studio, AC100, UK Major
- Drive (8): Tube OD, Fat Dist, Orange Dist, Shred Dist, Fuzz, Octa Fuzz, Techno Fuzz, Crusher
- Cabinet (12): LA 4x10, LA 1x18, Metal 4x10, UK 4x12, UK 4x15, Classic 8x10, Modern 4x10, Studio 1x15, Jazz 1x15, AC 2x15, Combi, Custom
- Modulation (9): CE Chorus, Multi Chorus, Flanger, Org Phase, Twin Trem, G4 Rotary, Pitch Shift, Filtron1 (auto), Filtron2 (manual)
- Delay (8): Analog Delay 1, Analog Delay 2, Analog Delay 3, Analog Delay 4, Echo 1, Echo 2, Echo 3, Echo 4
- Reverb (3): Room, Spring, Hall
- Noise Reduction (1)
- Jazz/Fusion—10, Pop1—10, Pop2—10, Rock1—10, Rock2—10, Heavy—10, Funk1—10, Funk2—10, Dance—10, Other—10, User—20
- The number of Program: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D conversion: 24-bit / D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz - 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)(Approx 200mA current consumption)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.7" x 4.92" x 2.24"
- Weight: 20.8 oz
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.