Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Vox VX15 GT 15W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Vox VX15 GT 15W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amp$129.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This super-lightweight, incredibly versatile combo will deliver a wealth of Vox tones for your practice sessions.
A total of 11 amp models, polished more than ever
Thanks to their many years of developing modeling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit's usefulness.
A well-rounded selection of eight effect types
Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations. This means that you have the ability to add the final touches to shape your overall guitar sound. There's also a tap button, so you can set parameters such as delay time in an intuitive manner.
Internal structure crafted for excellent acoustic response
You'll be amazed the instant you lift this unit! The VX15 GT achieves an ultra-lightweight design that seems unreasonable for a guitar amp, but lightness is not its only advantage. A sealed body made of ABS for its excellent acoustical properties minimizes unneeded vibration, eliminating loss of sound and efficiently projecting your guitar sound. The bass-reflex structure ensures good coverage of the low-frequency range. Unlike the case with a typical small amp, you will feel no lack of power.
The supremely portable VX15 GT
The 15W output VX15 GT is ready to perform anywhere. It's the new standard for amps that make it easy to enjoy full-fledged guitar playing.
A cool design essence that befits its cutting-edge specifications
The stylishness that you expect from VOX is definitely inherited by these models as well. In addition to the complex three-dimensional design that is enabled by ABS unibody construction, it fuses a stone-colored body with black-toned diamond grill cloth, achieving a subtle balance.
Tuner and other support functions
A tuner is just one of the many functions that provide overall-support for the guitarist. The AUX input lets you enjoy jamming along with an external audio source, the headphone/line-out jack with built-in cabinet simulator is a great feature for practicing at home, the preset mode allows you to instantly recall stage-ready sounds, and there's also a manual mode that makes the settings reflect the physical knob positions.
Add a foot switch for expanded functionality
The separately sold foot switch lets you use your foot to change programs and turn effects on/off. When the VFS5 is connected, program memories are expanded to eight types. This provides perfect support for your on-stage performances.
Amp models: DELUXE CL, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 1959, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-0D, DOUBLE REC, LINE
Effects types: MODULATION (CHORUS, FRANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREM), DELAY/REVERB (A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL)
- Ultra-lightweight design that overturns expectations for guitar amps
- "VET" modeling technology boasts the ultimate in sound quality, both in character and amount
- A numerous and diverse array of tube amp and boutique amp models are provided, including VOX's legendary AC30
- Internal structure that's carefully calculated for powerful sound, featuring a sealed bass-reflex body constructed of ABS
- The VX50 GTV is equipped with Nutube, the next-generation vacuum tube, delivering the essence of a vacuum tube amp
- Amp models also include the LINE type for broad support of sources other than electric guitar
- Preset programs that reproduce typical sounds are provided for each amp model
- Eight built-in effects, categorized as modulation and delay/reverb
- Equipped with a line out that contains a cabinet simulator
- POWER LEVEL lets you adjust the volume while preserving the sense of drive
- The VX50 GTV is equipped with a USB audio interface that allows the Nutube sound to be recorded directly to your computer
- "ToneRoom" editor/librarian software is provided for the VX50 GTV
- The VX50 GTV features a cool metallic color that's appropriate for its radical specifications
- User programs can be expanded by using the separately sold VFS5 foot switch
- Packed with convenient functions such as tuner, AUX in, headphone out, and manual mode
Call or click to order today!
VX15 GT 15W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Power: 15W RMS @4 ohms
- Amp models: 11 (10 + Line)
- Effects: 8
- Preset Programs: 11
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output: Input jack, headphones jack, aux. in jack, footswitch jack
- Speaker: 1x6.5" 4 ohms
- Signal processing: 24-bit AD/DA
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Supply: AC adapter (DC 12 V)
- Current Consumption: 2.5 A
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 13.94" x 8.19" x 12.32" (354 mm x 208 mm x 313 mm)
- Weight: 8.38 lb. (3.8 kg)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.