- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Jupiter Fuzz
- Write a Review
- Product J44702
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency rang...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Other worldly fuzz that will inspire your heaviest, gnarliest riffs.
The Jupiter is a true bypass fuzz pedal inspired by the desire for gritty, thick and loud fuzz. Fuzz pedals tend to emphasize specific frequency ranges, which is both a positive and negative attribute. The Jupiter’s controls allow you the ability to dial in the right amount of fuzz with the right tonal quality to either stand out in the mix, or ride it out with the drums and rhythm. It includes a Mode switch that changes between three different clipping diode arrangements, providing more options and combinations of fuzz and tone and a Bass boost toggle switch for increased low end.
- Level, Fuzz and Tone controls
- Mode switches between three different clipping diode arrangements
- Bass switch boosts low end
- 9V DC 10mA
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 in.
- ***The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.***
Call or click to order today!