- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Limited-Edition Julia Analog Chorus/Vibrato Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36153 000000000 K36153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Julia is a fully analog, feature-rich chorus/vibrato packed with a wide array of tonal landscapes begging to be explored. She is able to produce ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This lovely lady will take your transform your tone.
The Julia is a fully analog, feature-rich chorus/vibrato packed with a wide array of tonal landscapes begging to be explored. She is able to produce mild smooth chorus, to seasick vibrato and everywhere in between. With controls like Lag, Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend, and selectable analog LFO wave shapes, you are able to dial in all types of classic and unique chorus/vibrato sounds; some settings giving a familiar feel while others are not found on traditional chorus pedals.
A special feature of the Julia is the Lag control. The Lag knob lets you set the center delay time that the LFO effect modulates from. From smooth and tight modulation at lower settings, to warbling detune at maximum, the Lag knob adds a new dimension to the traditional Chorus/Vibrato landscape.
While most chorus/vibrato pedals offer a toggle to go between the two effects, we’ve provided a knob to blend between Dry, Chorus, into Vibrato (labeled d-c-v on the pedal). The Dry-Chorus-Vibrato Blend changes the ratio of dry to wet signal sent to the output. At minimum, you will hear no effect. Set it to noon for equal parts dry and wet – the traditional chorus setting. Set it to maximum for 100% wet – the traditional vibrato setting. Explore the ground between minimum and noon for adding slight amounts of movement to your dry signal (also making the Julia great on bass guitar). Explore the ground between noon and maximum for all sorts of unheard chorus/vibrato combinations.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirements are 9VDC (30mA minimum)
- Exact size of the diecast enclosure is 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.