- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Walrus Audio Two Channel Remote Switch
- Write a Review
- J44712 000000000 J44712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use the 2-channel remote switch to control the Descent and Vanguard's two footswitches. This feature allows you to place the Descent at the back of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For use with the Descent and Vanguard pedals, it remotely controls the Preset footswitch and the Bypass footswitch.
Use the 2-channel remote switch to control the Descent and Vanguard's two footswitches. This feature allows you to place the Descent at the back of your pedal board and run the small remote control switch to the front of your board, freeing up real estate on your board’s front row. To use the Remote option with this 2-channel remote switch, a TRS cable is required.
- Preset Footswitch: Changes between presets
- Bypass Footswitch / Preset Save: Push down Bypass to turn the pedal on and off. To save a setting and add the setting to your bank of presets, hold the Bypass footswitch down until the ‘Preset’ LED flashes.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.