- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler DB Boost Independent Buffer Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J47407 000000000 J47407000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All great guitar tones have a solid foundation. Too many cables going in and out of your pedal board and to and from your amp can sometimes accidenta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full frequency boost and independent buffer in a pedal board-friendly footprint.
All great guitar tones have a solid foundation. Too many cables going in and out of your pedal board and to and from your amp can sometimes accidentally rob of you your guitar’s natural higher frequency tones (making your tone muddy) and in essence – creating “tone suck”. A quality buffer can help prevent those high frequencies from being lost and with a clean boost – you can make sure your guitar always sits in the mix. Introducing the Wampler dB+.
The dB+ has all the same great features as it’s predecessor – the Decibel + – but now you have the ability to turn the buffer on and off independently as well in a now micro pedal size. Whatever your needs may be, the dB+ is ready to deliver. From studio or stage, it’s a one-knob problem solver toolkit.
You no longer have to suffer high-end signal loss, or “tone suck” again. You never have to have your boost on just to have your buffer on. You can now take ownership of your tone and have it exactly as you want it at all times.
Built in U.S.A.
One Knob Clean Boost
Power draw: 6mA at 9v, 8mA at 18v (18v increases volume).
9v power jack – DC supply only, no battery connection within
Dimensions: 1.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″ (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.