Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Wampler Ethereal Delay and Reverb Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Two stackable delays and huge plate reverb built into one pedal.
Also, there isn’t one delay lurking within the Wampler Ethereal—there are two! The first delay constantly sits there like a heartbeat, coming back at you at quarter notes, then Wampler layered another over the top, which can can be put into a triplet pattern, or a dotted 8th (so you can get that beautiful quarter, plus dotted 8th mix) and even a self-oscillating dotted eighth pattern that just takes you away and leads you over the edge and down the rabbit hole into perfect ambience.
That little switch, just to the right of the stomp, that’s a trails button. When this is used, the delay patterns and reverbs sing out after the pedal has been deactivated, so you can even control what you want to come back at you.
While you are enjoying the delay patterns, sitting underneath is that beautifully cavernous plate style reverb that is alive with character and shape, that can be brought in to exactly the right level (whether that be under your guitar, the same level—unity—or even considerably louder) to complement the delay.
The Wampler Ethereal. Not only can it be used a stand-alone reverb or delay pedal, it can be combined for you to worship, to get lost in, to even help you inspect your shoes. But most of all, it was designed to inspire.
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch (buffered bypass in trails mode)
- Allows for you to use reverb and two delays simultaneously
- Maximum 1 second delay
- Second delay can be layered on top in 3 different patterns
- Built in the U.S.A
Call or click to order today!
Ethereal Delay and Reverb Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Delay: Length of echo time (10ms – 1 sec)
- Feedback: The amount of repeats
- Tone: Controls the brightness of the echoes and the reverb
- Delay volume: The amount of delay that you hear
- Reverb volume: The amount of reverb that you hear
- Top-mounted input and output jacks
- 9v power jack
- Power draw: 64mA (at 9v) and 68mA (at 18v)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (63.5 x 114.3 x 38.1 mm)—height excludes knobs and switches
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.