- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Faux Analog Echo/Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H96145
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're looking for a simple delay pedal, you want that you can use and lets you still sound great.Enter the Wampler Pedals Faux AnalogEcho. One of...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A delay that has everything you want and nothing you don't.
If you're looking for a simple delay pedal, you want that you can use and lets you still sound great.
Enter the Wampler Pedals Faux AnalogEcho. One of the best sounding delay pedals available today. Just ask Brad Paisley. Or James Burton, Oli Brown or maybe Brent Mason.
The Faux AnalogEcho is based around the industry leading pt2399 chip, the standard for delay pedals. Wampler treats the signal path in such a way that the dry path and the core signal are completely unaltered. They only use the chip to make a digital replication. With this, the sound remains exactly as you want it. No coloration. With the addition of a tone knob, you can incorporate a little sparkle for digital crispness, or take it all the way out for the most amazing analog warmth.
- Hand made in the U.S.A.
- High grade film capacitors and resistors picked for their superior sound and response
- Completely true bypass
- Battery connection and 9v power jack (barrel plug like Boss) Please note: Battery not provided. Mains power recommended.
- Sparkle Fire orange in color, white knobs/graphics
- Four controls - echo level, repeats, tone, and delay time
- Does NOT mess with your basic guitar tone like so many other delay pedals
- Analog warmth/tape echo tones
- About 600ms of delay time available
Simple and to the point. Get yours today.
- 2.5" x 4.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm)
- Power draw: 29mA