- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Mini Ego Compressor Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47610 000000000 J47610000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now widely regarded as the industry standard in guitar pedal compression, the Mini Ego Compressor delivers control and versatility to today's guitar ...Click To Read More About This Product
The Mini Ego Compressor brings a new level of control in a mini format.
Now widely regarded as the industry standard in guitar pedal compression, the Mini Ego Compressor delivers control and versatility to today's guitar players.
What does a compressor do? A compressor adds an element of control to your playing level – it will bring the quieter parts up and the louder parts down. While an ordinary compressor pedal can give you an element of control, a great compressor will give you the “feel” that other average compressors lack. If you’ve played a great tube amp when it’s being pushed hard, you’ll know what a great natural compressor feels like.
Based on the incredible success of the original Ego but featuring switches for tone (dark and bright) and attack (slow and fast) you can tweak your tone to a standard of a pedal twice its size. By keeping the clean blend of the original, your original signal to be blended in so you can get all the benefits of a great compressor (picking up the notes that aren’t as strong and increasing sustain) but you have the option to remove the squash at the front by bringing the bypassed signal in. With this control, you can have full country squash or open studio level parallel compression. Basically, the Mini Ego gives you complete control of every aspect of your compression.
So, with a comprehensive array of controls and a core tone that is pure, you won’t find a compressor that works perfectly as an “always on” or as “an effect” that is more highly regarded than the Mini Ego from Wampler Pedals.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Power draw: between 14mA (9 V) and 22mA (18 V)
- Five controls – volume, sustain, blend, tone and attack
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.5 x 1.5 in. (38.1 mm x 88.9 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.