- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler Terraform Modulation Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71103 000000000 L71103000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Wampler Terraform reshapes the landscape of traditional modulation. This pedalboard-friendly stompbox has multiple routing options, true stereo, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Carry a board's worth of effects in one travel-friendly stomp.
The Wampler Terraform reshapes the landscape of traditional modulation. This pedalboard-friendly stompbox has multiple routing options, true stereo, presets, MIDI control and 11 custom-designed modulation effects imagined and created in-house by the team at Wampler! You can have everything you ever dreamed of without the frustration of surfing endless submenus on a tiny screen.
Eleven Onboard Effects
As soon as you turn the Terraform on you will experience 11 custom designed and built effects with the width, depth, and elegant organic beauty you usually only find in standalone analog pedals… from the highest quality lush analog-sounding Chorus, the pulse of the vintage U Vibe, the swirl of the large Rotary cabinet, to the almost airplane swoop of the Flanger… You will find that all eleven effects are filled with the tonal quality that is synonymous with the Wampler name.
The “Easiest Tweak”
Ever thought about obtaining all the control and power of today’s powerhouse effects within a simple and amazingly easy-to-use stompbox? That no longer has to be a dream. The Terraform’s familiar, simple yet intuitive layout makes achieving those sounds extremely easy. The great tones you are chasing are instantly there and discovering what they’re capable of is fun and inspiring.
Control vital effects parameters with 5 simple-to-use knobs
Real-time control over any of those 5 parameters via an expression pedal
8 preset locations to store your favorite sounds
Onboard tap tempo to perfectly sync the effect to the song
Powerful Routing Capabilities
As if having all these incredible tones at your fingertips wasn’t enough, Wampler has also included multiple signal routing options to make sure your modulations are hitting the right part of your signal chain. When set in pre/post mode, you can have the auto-wah in front of your amp, or the chorus in the FX loop for example. The U Vibe sits perfectly before your dirt pedals to add extra depth, while your tremolo can be post-dirt for amp-like throb. The great thing about the Terraform is that you can place each effect in the chain right where it belongs.
True Stereo gives you massive sonic width across your playing platform
Mono with intelligent routing allows your choice of effect to be placed ‘pre-gain’ and others ‘post gain’
Control the Terraform as part of your larger rig with fully saveable presets and Tap Tempo information controlled via MIDI (up to 128 incoming presets, fully mappable down to the 8 preset locations)
Brian Wampler’s quest for perfection, coupled with his determination to make the industry’s most player-friendly products with that golden Wampler tone, has reached new heights with the Terraform. Eleven of the best sounding effects blocks imaginable, easy to use whether you like "plug and play" or slotting it in your MIDI-compatible rig, the Terraform will take your tone onto a new and unrivaled plain.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V DC center pin negative, external supply only: 106.5mA at 9v, 107.7mA at 18v
- Studio-quality A/D - D/A conversion
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Pedalboard-friendly small footprint
- 11 studio-quality modulation effects designed and realized in-house at Wampler, inspired by the classics, both vintage and modern
- Easy to use interface makes designing your sounds instant, there are no submenus to navigate
- Any parameter controllable via an outboard expression pedal
- 8 preset locations to save your favorite patches
- MIDI mappable from 128 incoming MIDI patch commands to those 8 presets
- True Stereo or mono with intelligent routing allows you to place any effect before or after the gain stages, whether that be either side of your gain pedals, or in front and in the loop of your favorite amp
- 48 kHz Sampling rate with 24-bit audio, 56-bit processing
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.75" x 2.25"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Designed and built in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.