- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warm Audio Foxy Tone Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78110 000000000 L78110000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Foxy Tone Box from Warm Audio is a hyper-accurate recreation of one of the most sought-after and beloved fuzz pedals of all time. Favored in ...Click To Read More About This Product
A handmade fuzz with a historic sound.
The new Foxy Tone Box from Warm Audio is a hyper-accurate recreation of one of the most sought-after and beloved fuzz pedals of all time. Favored in the ’70s by legendary tone masters Billy Gibbons and Peter Frampton and in the present day by industrial, prog, art and alt-rockers, the Warm Audio Foxy Tone Box faithfully recreates the vintage circuit, delivering the huge tone, octave-up sounds and look of the original—without the vintage price.
Serious Attention to Detail
The specific components used in a pedal circuit are critical to the way that it sounds and reacts to your playing, so each Foxy Tone Box is assembled by hand using premium parts. Warm Audio searched far and wide for a stash of the correct NOS (“New Old Stock”) Fairchild germanium transistors used in the original—and then paired them with germanium diodes, high-watt carbon resistors, and film capacitors to bring the fury of the vintage pedal to the present day. It’s true bypass, and it sounds like nothing else on earth.
Fuzz it Up
Just like the original, the Foxy Tone Box features controls for Volume, Sustain, and Fuzz (from “Mellow” to “Brite”), along with a switch to engage the pronounced octave effect. From mellow and subdued crunch to all-out searing fuzz and everything in between, this pedal is a virtual library of dirt encased in orange velvet. To get started, keep the Octave switch off and roll the Fuzz to the “Mellow” side for warm, square-wave distortion. Then engage the Octave effect, crank the Fuzz to “Brite" and increase the Sustain for maxed-out, hyper-compressed tones that barely hang on for dear life. Electric guitar is the obvious application, but try it on synthesizers, drum machines, bass, acoustic/electric, and more. If you can plug a cable into it, the Foxy Tone Box can add character you just can’t get anywhere else.
• Faithful recreation of the original “foxy” fuzz circuit with 100% analog, fully discrete signal path
• Premium components used throughout, including the NOS 2N3565 germanium Fairchild transistors found in the original circuit
• Uses carbon resistors, germanium 1N34A diodes, and premium film capacitors
- Faithful recreation of the original “foxy” fuzz circuit with 100% analog, fully discrete signal path
- Premium components used throughout, including the NOS 2N3565 germanium Fairchild transistors found in the original circuit
- Uses carbon resistors, germanium 1N34A diodes, and premium film capacitors
- True bypass operation
Click or call to order the Foxy Tone Box today.
- Gold-plated PCB pads
- VOLUME, SUSTAIN, and FUZZ knobs
- OCTAVE SUSTAIN switch for engaging the octave-up effect
- 1/4" Input (INST) and Output (AMP) jacks
- Blue LED power indicator
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.