- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Way Huge Electronics Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72669 000000000 L72669000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Way Huge Smalls Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz concentrates all the potent flavors of its predecessors into a super pedalboard-friendly housing with a...Click To Read More About This Product
It's never been easier to pickle your pedalboard.
The Way Huge Smalls Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz concentrates all the potent flavors of its predecessors into a super pedalboard-friendly housing with a simpler interface so that you can plug in and serve up savory saturation in no time at all.
Use the Loudness, Sustain, and Filter controls to season your sound to taste. For further customization of your delicious dish, flip the Scoop switch to carve out the mids for power chords that sound huge, and use the Crunch switch to toggle compression intensity. Flipping both switches down delivers the classic three-knob Swollen Pickle setup. In its condensed form, the Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz is no less potent — it still has more fuzz than a moldy peach!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.