- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Way Huge Electronics Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MkIIS Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32438 000000000 J32438000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MkIIS serves up the same burly high gain fuzz as the full-sized MkII but in a more petite package. With a twist of the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Same classic jumbo fuzz sound, now in a not-so-jumbo size.
The Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MkIIS serves up the same burly high gain fuzz as the full-sized MkII but in a more petite package. With a twist of the Sustain control, you’re taken from mild crunch to Armageddon. The Filter control retains its trademark insane range of heavily bandpass-filtered tones, distinguished by remarkable girth and sizzle, and the Loudness puts out enough volume to clobber any amp. The Scoop tone stack control elicits classic Swollen Pickle mid-scoop or a flat mid-frequency sweep, and the Crunch knob adjusts the compression intensity of the fuzz. Finally, under the hood, the MkIIS has two internal mini controls: Voice sets the intensity of the external scoop control from light to heavy mid cut, and Clip varies between two sets of clipping diodes for smooth or opened fuzz sustain.
- Smaller, more pedalboard-friendly housing
- Take your signal from mild crunch to high gain Armageddon
- Scoop, Crunch, and internal Voice and Clip controls for fine-tuning fuzz sound
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.