- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Whirlwind Selector A/B Box
- Write a Review
- 156400 000000000 156400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Whirlwind Selector Multiselector Instrument Switch gives you the ultimate control over your instruments and your gear. You can alternate between ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Whirlwind Selector Multiselector Instrument Switch gives you the ultimate control over your instruments and your gear. You can alternate between channels A and B or select both. Send one guitar to two amps or use it the other way around to select between two guitars into one amp.
Thanks to patented, state-of-the-art optical switching, there's no added noise, pops or crackles and no alteration of your tone. Bright LEDs indicate channel status.
Indestructible design means this pro quality box won't let you down on the gig.
Run it on one 9V battery or with optional external power supply (T401-ND).
A, B, I/O - 1/4" tip/sleeve jacks
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.