- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wren And Cuff Box of War Small Foot Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56059 000000000 L56059000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What is the Wren and Cuff Box of War Small Foot it? It is the same pedal as the full-size Box of War, originally housed in a large folded steel enclo...Click To Read More About This Product
Go to war with the audience with this board-friendly stomp.
What is the Wren and Cuff Box of War Small Foot it? It is the same pedal as the full-size Box of War, originally housed in a large folded steel enclosure, modified to be able to fit in a standard 125 size enclosure. That's it! Same parts, same guts, smaller size.
The “Box of War” is a true recreation of the EH “Civil War," which included digging into the vintage units and going to great lengths to duplicate all aspects of the original circuits to the best of of the designers' abilities.
Reportedly favored by David Gilmour, Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), and many others — this is your chance to own a vintage recreation that is made to be beat-up.
Very closely related to the Tall Font BM’s, the Civil War’s have a bit darker and a bit fuzzier tone. Like the Tall Fonts, they’ve got less output and are less fuzzy than most other muffs but are cherished for their woody sustain and presence. These beasts became a secret weapon for many but usually required two or three back-up pedals due to the poor quality components to be sure a pro-level player could make it through a tour using one on their board.
The Box of War solves that problem. Sound, looks, and reliability.
- 9V battery or 2.1mm adapter
- True hard-wire bypass
- "Small Foot" Enclosure
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.