- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wren And Cuff Caprid Small Foot Fuzz Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56041 000000001 L56041000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It started in 2012 with the Caprid. The idea was to make a full size recreation of the legendary "Ram's Head." Knowing that there are actually four d...Click To Read More About This Product
This board-friendly way-back tone machine is ready to rock.
It started in 2012 with the Caprid. The idea was to make a full size recreation of the legendary "Ram's Head." Knowing that there are actually four different versions of the circuit within the enclosures from the 70's, Wren and Cuff decided to make a "best of” combination of those circuits to capture what was special about each one.
For the original, they used a recreation of the original "3003" one layer PCB, carbon comp resistors, big tropical fish capacitors, and of course the mega big original style muff box. After many, many, requests, five years later, they have made a "Small Foot" version of this fat-monster tone machine.
For practical reasons, the designers had to sacrifice some of the neat features of the first Caprid in order to fit the circuit into the pedal-board friendly 125-style box of the Small Foot. So does it sound exactly the same? No, it does not. If it did, what would be special about the original? However, it does sound pretty darn close.
On the small foot Wren and Cuff used quieter, metal film resistors, standard size metal film and ceramic capacitors, as well as a smaller (duh) PCB in order to fit into the box.
The sound is buttered nails. It can be violin smooth and sustaining, but can be raunchy and drivey when you roll the distortion knob back. Med-heavy mid-scoop, heavy saturation on tap.
Call or click to order today!
- 9V battery or 2.1mm adapter
- True hard-wire bypass
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.