- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xotic Effects Bass RC Booster Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H81688 000000000 H81688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Xotic Effects RC Bass Booster effects pedal meets a wide range of tonal applications thanks to 2 band EQ, 15dB boost/cut function and a smooth cl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Big, powerful bottom end sound.
The Xotic Effects RC Bass Booster effects pedal meets a wide range of tonal applications thanks to 2 band EQ, 15dB boost/cut function and a smooth clean boost. Serving as a perfect remedy for signal loss and EQ limitations common to vintage basses. The Xotic Effects RC Bass Booster is designed to enhance your bass guitar tone without masking it, while true bypass eliminates any signal interference so you get a boosted bottom end without muddying your sound. Gain, Treble, Volume and Bass controls give nearly limitless control.
- Gain, Treble, Volume and Bass control
- True Bypass switch
- Sturdy chassis
- Can be used with AC adaptor (not included) or 9V Battery
Boost your bass today, just call or click to order.
- Dimensions: W 4.39" x D 2.38" x H 1.98"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Power consumption: 9VDC/6mA
- Battery type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC adapter (not included): 9VDC,
- Input Impedance: 500k ohm (min)
- Output Impedance: 10k ohm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.