- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xotic Effects Robotalk2 2-Channel Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H81676 000000000 H81676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Robotalk2 sports two individual envelope filter channels. Each channel is independently voiced and can be preset for different playing style; slo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
From wah-wah-type sounds to funky filters and everything in between, this one does it all. Twice!
The Robotalk2 sports two individual envelope filter channels. Each channel is independently voiced and can be preset for different playing style; slow acoustic-like attack,percussive, high speed open-close and many more. Blend each channel together for additional tone or use the internal dip switch to customize your sounds appropriately. There's a switchable input pad for accommodating both active and passive signals.
Says guitar ace Paul Jackson Jr. "The new Robotalk 2 is great!! You've got the classic 70's style ALL ANALOG filter sound, and you've got 2 discrete channels of it. What else do you need, except maybe Parliment Funkadelic??"
- 2 individual filter channels
- Each channel is independently voiced
- Channels can be blended together for additional tones
- Dip switches for further tone tweaking
- True Bypass Switching
Make your guitar talk and sing. Order today.
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm (switchable 1M or 47K)
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack,
- AC Adaptor Jack (adaptor optional 9VDC/-Negative Center)
- Width: 4.62 inches (117 mm)
- Depth: 3.65 inches (93 mm)
- Height: 2.0 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.