- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Xotic Effects Super Sweet Booster Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52866 000000000 L52866000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many players favor vintage-sounding pickups. However, due to design and age factors, they often lack enough power to push the front end of the amp. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Add a little sugar to your tone.
Many players favor vintage-sounding pickups. However, due to design and age factors, they often lack enough power to push the front end of the amp. Those who are knowledgeable about tone know how to bring out the sweetness of the amp with familiar “staple” pedals like TS808 or SD-1. These players have developed a technique and sound based around leaving the overdrive pedal “on” all the time however not everybody likes this preference.
The Xotic Effects Super Sweet Booster offers a dynamic and transparent +20dB clean boost perfectly tuned for transferring the articulation of your guitar playing. The Super Sweet Booster is incorporated with a high-performance, Class A preamplifier built around the famous JRC4558 chip. The boost frequency can be selected by an external DIP switch offers a very versatile tone shaping capabilities.
Premium components have been selected to ensure maximum durability and tone quality throughout the circuit including a super heavy-duty foot switch, audio-grade capacitors and custom-designed potentiometer.
There’s no doubt that it's everybody's dream to discover “the tone” and the SSB gives you the potential of discovering new meaning to your guitar tone.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.