Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Xotic SL Drive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Xotic SL Drive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A hot little number that cranks out the legendary British saturation of the Super Lead and Super Bass amps.
Xotic have recreated this vintage masterpiece in a rugged small enclosure. The SL Drive offers very amp-like response and cleans up nicely with a roll of your guitar's volume knob. The internal dip switches allow you to choose the sound characteristics of both 1959 models. The Super Lead setting offers a brighter tone with more gain, while the Super Bass setting has more low end with less high end. Its compact design conforms nicely to the smallest space on any pedal board.
The SL Drive is equipped with true bypass switching and eliminates any signal interference when switched off. Power requirements are either 9V battery or AC adapter (optional).
- Faithfully delivers the legendary sounds of the Super Lead and Super Bass British amplifiers
- Two settings provide a ton of versatile tones
- Amp-like response that interacts nicely with your guitar's volume control
- Tone, Drive and Volume controls
- Compact enclosure
- True-bypass switching
Get it. Crank it. Love it. Order now.
SL Drive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 3.5"W x 1.5"D x 1.5"H
- .57 lbs.
- Power consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Optional AC adapter: 9VDC-18VDC, Negative tips (regulated)
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output impedance: 1K ohm
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.