- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52502 000000000 L52502000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zoom B1X FOUR takes your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guit...Click To Read More About This Product
Take your bass tonal versatility to the next level with this super-portable multi-effects unit.
The Zoom B1X FOUR takes your low-end to new heights with over 70 effects and amp models, looper and a built-in rhythm section. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab’s additional library of downloadable effects.
X is for Xpression
For added control, the B1X FOUR features an expression pedal that can adjust effects, such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Beyond the Bass-ics
Craft your signature sound with more than 70 traditional and boutique effects, such as octaver, bass synth and fuzz.
Recreate your on-stage sound with 9 classic amps and cabinets like Fender, Ampeg, Aguilar and more*.
You’ll Love Our Free Guitar Lab Software
ZOOM Guitar Lab offers an endless world of artist patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment with endless combinations.
Your New Rhythm Section
Play your bass to 68 different drum patterns! The B1 FOUR series offers a built-in drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns in 4/4, 3/4 and more.
Loop Yourself In
Lay down a bassline up to 30 seconds, and then endlessly overdub your performance to build a dynamic, multi-part arrangement.
We’ve Got Your Back(up)
Turn on the auto save function and your patches and level settings will be instantly backed up as you create them.
Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off.
A More Hands-On Approach
Pick your pedal up off the floor for desktop use and easily dial in tones and settings to the exact levels you need.
The B1 FOUR/B1X FOUR can operate with four AA batteries. You can also use an optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or run your pedal via USB bus power.
- B1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 9 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Built-in expression pedal for control over any parameter (B1X FOUR only)
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while the current patch remains operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- Input jack accepts standard mono bass guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- Optional AC adapter
Call or click to order today!
- Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 5
- User patches: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32−bit
- Display 128x32 dot matrix LCD
- Input INPUT Standard mono phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN Stereo mini jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBu
- Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
- Output Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kΩ or more output impedance)
- Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32Ω load)
- Input S/N 120 dB
- Noise floor (residual noise) -97 dBu
- Power AC adapter: 9V DC 500mA center negative (ZOOM AD-16)
- 4 AA batteries (about 18 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries with the LCD backlight off)
- USB USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Power can also be supplied through the USB port.
- When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- Dimensions: 6.14" x 8.5" x 2.04" (156 mm x 216 mm x 52 mm)
- Weight: 1.34 lb. (610 g) (excluding batteries)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.