- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom MS-60B Multi-Stomp Bass Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97741 000000000 H97741000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the size and weight of a typical single stompbox, the MS-60B includes a thorough lineup of high-quality bass effects types. It features 52 stomp...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful, versatile pedal for bass.
With the size and weight of a typical single stompbox, the MS-60B includes a thorough lineup of high-quality bass effects types. It features 52 stompbox effects and 6 amp models. Along with distortion, reverb, modulation and other classic effects, its amp models simulate some of the most prized pieces of live and studio bass gear. From a single pedal, you'll have 58 effects types waiting at your feet to be called-up no matter have often you need them.
The MS-60B allows you to utilize up to four effects simultaneously, as well as arrange them in any combination. This gives you the ability to craft classic sounds, as well as lush, complex tones. Leave the rules you learned behind and enjoy creative freedom with the MS-60B.
Tweak with ease
The MS-60B's front panel features three parameter knobs, which also function as buttons. These buttons can be used to open various menus, where you can then use the parameter knobs to tweak your effects settings to your liking. Remove and/or rearrange effect units, turn the AUTO-SAVE function ON and OFF, recall patches and more with ease and efficiency.
Realistic, high-quality audio design
The cutting-edge ZFX-IV DSP processor can execute sophisticated algorithms using 32-bit floating-point calculations. A sigmoid curve clipper helps create the smoothly clipped waveform characteristics of tubes, providing the most realistic modeling sounds and richest harmonic components to date.
Onboard auto-chromatic bass tuner
Hold the footswitch down to activate the built-in chromatic tuner in an instant. Even on stage during a performance, all you need to do is move your foot to enable tuning. You can choose between a BYPASS mode that turns all the effects off and a MUTE mode that allows you to tune silently.
Tap the tempo using the footswitch
Use the Tap Tempo feature to set the tempo in real-time to the rhythm of a song as you play the bass. You can also use it to for delay times and modulation effect frequencies.
Program the order of your patches
With the MS-60B, you can program which patches are recalled and the order in which they appear. For example, you could select three patches-(ï¼¡) ROCK BASS, (B) FUNKY SLAP and (C) BASS SYNTH-so that you can cycle through them each time you press the footswitch. You can create and save up to 50 original tones in this way.
Presets that are available right-out-of-the box
Right out-of-the-box, the MS-60B allows you to create and store up to 50 of your original patches. To get you started, 30 of these patches are preprogrammed and form a versatile collection of bass sounds that include some of the most popular stompbox and amp effects, as well as patches personally designed by some of the world's top bassists.
Support for line recording
In addition to the 6 amp models from the B3, studio-level compressor and reverb effects are also built in to the MS-60B. The pedal's stereo output jacks allow you to use line connections for direct recording of its powerful bass guitar sounds.
7 hours operation on batteries
Using two AA alkaline batteries, you can operate the MS-60B for up to 7 hours continuously. From rehearsal to the main stage, you can use the MS-60B with confidence. Power the pedal via AC adapter (sold separately) or USB bus, if you want to use it longer without worrying about battery life.
Stay up-to-date via USB
When connected to your computer and Zoom's website via USB, you can perform system firmware updates to keep the functions of your MS-60B on the cutting-edge.
- 58 effects
- On the fly programming
- Deeper internal programming
- Four effects at once
- Effect types: 58 types
- Simultaneous effects: 4
- Number of patch memories: 50
- Sampling frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D conversion 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit floating point & 32-bit fixed point
- Frequency characteristics: 20Hz-20kHz (+1dB/ˆ’3dB) (10k" load)
- Display: LCD
- Input Standard: monaural phone jack
- Rated input level: ˆ’20dBm, Input impedance 1M"
- Output: Standard monaural phone jack x 2
- Maximum output level: Line +5dBm (with output load impedance of 10 k" or more)
- Power: AC adapter
- DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- About 7 hours of continuous operation using 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 3" x 2.3"
- USB Firmware update
- Weight 350g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.