- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZT Lunchbox 200W 1x6.5 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583553 000232000 583553000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 200W ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox Guitar Combo Amplifier has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox proves that an amp does not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unbelievable tone and power from a super-compact combo.
The 200W ultra-compact ZT Lunchbox Guitar Combo Amplifier has changed the way many players think about amps. The Lunchbox proves that an amp does not need to be big to be loud-or expensive to sound great. Thanks to the Lunchbox, you can actually gig with an amp that weighs less than 10 pounds.
Packing 200W of power, the ZT Lunchbox has enough output for a jam or live gig. The Lunchbox amp's world-class tone has pros using it in the studio as well as onstage. In fact, the ZT Lunchbox combo amp has the muscle to handle any effects you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil as well as humbucker pickups on your guitar.
- Custom ultra-power 6.5" speaker
- Analog front-end with Class A/B output stage
- External cab out
- Internal speaker mute switch
- Headphone out with volume control
- Aux in
- Dimensions: 7.3"H x 9.8"W x 4.4"D
- Weight: 9.5 lb.
- Peak Output: 120 dB at 1 meter
- Controls: Volume, Gain, Tone, Ambience, Line Out/Headphone Level
- Aux Input, Switchable 115V/230V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.