- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZT Lunchbox Junior Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- H82899 000001000 H82899000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ZT Lunchbox JR. compact combo guitar amplifier is a new generation in amplification. Prepare to be astonished by the latest in stealth technology...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next generation of compact professional amps.
The ZT Lunchbox JR. compact combo guitar amplifier is a new generation in amplification. Prepare to be astonished by the latest in stealth technology from a world leader in compact amplifier design. The ZT Junior expands the envelope far beyond, bringing you a level of performance simply not available in a compact amp until now. Built to tour-ready specifications and weighing in at a solid 5 pounds, this is no practice amp. Along with amazing sound, the ZT Junior provides a host of useful features, from adjustable overdrive to 12V compatibility. It even powers your 9V pedals! Now, plug in and become a believer.
- Controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Line Out/Headphone Level and Speaker On/Off
- Aux In (1/8")
- 9V Power Output
- 12V Power In
- 35W RMS/80W peak
- 5" speaker
Get sonic power and refinement of a full-sized combo out of a package so small that people barely notice it.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.75" x 6.5" x 5.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.