- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ZVex Channel 2 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11394 000000000 J11394000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Channel 2 is housed in a micro sized enclosure. It has two knobs, one controlling Master Volume and the other controlling Gain, which sweeps from...Click To Read More About This Product
A pint-sized overdrive with plenty of power.
The Channel 2 is housed in a micro sized enclosure. It has two knobs, one controlling Master Volume and the other controlling Gain, which sweeps from unity to +24dB. At low gains, the Channel 2 has an input impedance of 5 Million ohms, giving your guitar a very sparkly texture when plugging directly in, with no other pedals or tuner between. This will clear up even the longest, dullest-sounding guitar cord.
With the Master turned up, the Channel 2 is exactly the same as the famous Super Hard-On pedal! With the Master Volume turned down, the Gain can be used to create clear, natural sounding distortion. Or, if you prefer to overdrive your favorite amp, leave the Master up and let 'er rip!
- Rich overdrive sound with plenty of texture
- Master volume and Gain controls
- Input impedance of 5 Million ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.