- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BSX Bass Allegro Acoustic-Electric Upright Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 514336 000203000 514336000203000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BSX Bass Allegro Acoustic-Electric is the best of both worlds. For tone, you get the depth and ring of an acoustic upright bass, with extremely f...Click To Read More About This Product
The depth and ring of an acoustic upright bass.
The BSX Bass Allegro Acoustic-Electric is the best of both worlds. For tone, you get the depth and ring of an acoustic upright bass, with extremely flexible electronics. The multi-sensor piezo bridge system coupled with active circuit Bartolini electronics sounds extremely realistic both pizzicato and bowed. BSX Allegro Series feature a 3-band EQ, on-board preamp, and an individual volume control for each string. For looks, you get one of the coolest hybrids of classical styling and modern technology you've ever seen!
Top Wood: Spruce or Pine
Back: 5-ply Baltic Birch
Sides: Formed Maple (w/bass bar and sound post inside)
Multi-sensor piezo bridge system
Individual string volume
Roll over, Beethoven! Order today.
Width: 11-1/2" (lower bout)
Weight: Approx. 15 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.