- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cort Jeff Berlin Series Rithimic Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24415 000001001 J24415000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jeff Berlin Rithimic 4 String Bass features a custom designed alder body with spalted maple and padouk top which has its own unique clarity and b...Click To Read More About This Product
A precision-crafted bass for designed by Jeff Berlin.
The Jeff Berlin Rithimic 4 String Bass features a custom designed alder body with spalted maple and padouk top which has its own unique clarity and brightness. The Bartolini Jeff Berlin custom soapbar pickups are the only dual coil humbucker pickups for neck and bridge designed by Jeff Berlin. These humbuckers offer warm, deep tones with a piano-like low end, and feature a split coil design with a well-defined magnetic field aperture for maximum clarity and tonal response. The Rithimic also features a Babicz FCH4 Gold Bridge. Its full contact hardware technology results in an increased dynamic range, increased sustain and pitch stability. Plus, the string action and intonation adjustments remain secure, even when removing strings.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- CUTAWAY: Double Cutaway
- BODY: Alder body with Spalted Maple and Padouk Top
- NECK: Hard Maple Neck, 1F : 18.7mm, 12F : 21.8mm
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 12" Radius(305mm)
- SCALE: 34" (864mm)
- TUNERS: Hipshot Ultralight Tuners
- BRIDGE: Babicz FCH4 Bridge
- PICKUPS: Bartolini Jeff Berlin Custom Soapbar Pickups
- ELECTRONICS: 1 volume, 1 Balance, 1 Tone passive Electronics
- HARDWARE: Gold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.