- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Custom Zone 4-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #512934 000314000 512934000314000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Zone Bass Guitar is an unruly axe with shocking colors and a sensuous basswood body. The maple fingerboard color matches the body and has bl...Click To Read More About This Product
Outrageous finishes and a sweet price!
The Dean Zone Bass Guitar is an unruly axe with shocking colors and a sensuous basswood body. The maple fingerboard color matches the body and has black block markers and 20 frets. Split pickups and black hardware. No one can say you have "just another bass."
Case sold separately.
- Basswood body
- Color-matching fingerboard
- Popular neck contour
- Split pickup
- Bolt-on construction
- Black hardware
Order today and get grooving.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.