- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Edge 1 6-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48290 000001000 L48290000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dean Edge 1 6-String Electric Bass is an affordable way to expand your bass playing in both directions. With an extra low B string and an ex...Click To Read More About This Product
A great deal for so much bass.
The Dean Edge 1 6-String Electric Bass is an affordable way to expand your bass playing in both directions. With an extra low B string and an extra high C string you'll be able to hold down the fort, or kick into a soaring solo at any moment.
The Dean Edge 1 6-String features a satin mahogany body and a bolt-on maple neck with walnut fingerboard. Dual DMT Design humbuckers handle the full frequencies of this bold bass with a high-mass bridge and die-cast tuners to keep everything locked down Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body with satin finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with walnut fingerboard
- Dual DMT-Design humbuckers with volume, tone and blend controls
- Black hardware with die-cast tuners and adjustable bridge
Get your wings today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: DMT Design
- Bridge: DMT Design
- Brand: Dean
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Walnut
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 2-1/8 in. (54mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume, tone, blend
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle High-Mass Bass Bridge
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.