- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Hillsboro Junior 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H73730
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Priced for the young musician on a budget but offering great tone and playability, the Dean Hillsboro Junior 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar is a great...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable choice for those with smaller fingers and/or guitarists who want to switch to bass occasionally.
Priced for the young musician on a budget but offering great tone and playability, the Dean Hillsboro Junior 3/4 Size Electric Bass Guitar is a great choice for those with smaller fingers and/or guitarists who want to switch to bass occasionally. Even though the scale length is 30" (compared to 34" or 35" for standard electric basses) there's no compromise in tone.
The Hillsboro Junior bass has a basswood body and top with a bolt-on, C-shaped maple neck and fretboard. The body design and pearl dot inlays provide classic styling while the sleek finish adds a modern shine. Split P bass style pickups with volume and tone controls offer a simple yet effective means of finding your sound.
Case sold separately.
3/4-size bolt-on, C-shaped maple neck
Pearl dot inlays
Dean P style pickups
Get started on bass with one that fits. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.