- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dunable Guitars Thunderclapper Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55301 000001000 L55301000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Dunable's Thunderclapper long-scale electric bass guitar is as versatile as it is attractive. With a cool Black Burst stain polyurethane finish, the ...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid low end with comfortable body design.
Dunable's Thunderclapper long-scale electric bass guitar is as versatile as it is attractive. With a cool Black Burst stain polyurethane finish, the USA-made Thunerclapper has a double-cutaway, set-neck design featuring a flame maple top paired with a solid mahogany body for great looks and tone. The maple neck has a c-shapeIt also comes with two humbucker pickups and volume and control knobs and lightweight chrome clover key tuning machines.
If you're Thunderclapper-struck over this bass, order yours today.
- Body shape: Double cut
- Body type: Solid body
- Top wood: Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin polyurethane
- Neck shape: C shape
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set neck
- Scale length: 35"
- Neck finish: Satin polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Configuration: Humbucker
- Middle: Baphomet (11k ceramic)
- Brand: Dunable
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: no
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: 1 volume 1 tone
- Pickup switch:
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Omega
- Bridge design: Top load
- Tuning machines: Lightweight clover keys
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features:
- Case: included
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.