- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Allen Woody Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518679 000025000 518679000025000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Epiphone Allen Woody Bass is easy to get around on. Woody, who passed away in August 2000, was an avid collector of vintage Epiphone basses, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Incorporating the favorite designs of the late Allen Woody of the Allman Brothers Band.
The Epiphone Allen Woody Bass is easy to get around on. Woody, who passed away in August 2000, was an avid collector of vintage Epiphone basses, and this signature model combines the features that Woody found best for playing in his aggressive, rumbling style. It has a semi-hollow, single-cutaway, archtop body similar to that of Epiphone's Kat series but without f-holes. The neck is a 30" short scale for easier play. Mini-humbucking pickups in the neck and middle position deliver a warm tone. Wine red finish with gold hardware. Case sold separately.
- Semi-hollow, single-cutaway, archtop body without f-holes
- 30" short-scale neck
- Mini-humbucking pickups in the neck and middle positions
- Gold hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.