- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #518243 000019000 518243000019000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In the early 1960s the Kalamazoo factory, home to both Epiphone and Gibson instruments, decided to cease production of the Les Paul guitar. In its pl...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic bass that put Gibson and Epiphone on the map.
In the early 1960s the Kalamazoo factory, home to both Epiphone and Gibson instruments, decided to cease production of the Les Paul guitar. In its place came a radical new guitar design that also influenced the Kalamazoo factory's bass designs. With the Les Paul (temporarily) out of the picture, the SG took over. And for a time during that golden era of manufacturing, the classic SG bass was the historic factory's sole electric bass.
But the EB "SG" bass was by no means a cast-off. It quickly became one of the most attractive and distinctive basses in rock and players like Bill Wyman of The Rolling Stones, Cream's Jack Bruce, and The Who's John Entwistle made rock history on SG-style basses. Now, Epiphone presents the EB-3, a stunning recreation of the vintage marvel with all the tone and feel of the original without the vintage price tag and vintage problems.
- Mahogany body
- Glued-in mahogany neck
- SlimTaper "D" neck profile
- 34" Scale
- 1.65" Nut width
- Rosewood fretboard w/trapezoid inlays
- Sidewinder humbucker neck pickup
- NYT Bass mini humbucker bridge pickup
- Nickel hardware
Add one to your collection today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.