- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518391 000015000 518391000015000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The great sound and look of the classic Gibson Thunderbird Alder body with 20-fret, 34" maple neck and rosewood fingerboard 2-TB-Plus humbuckers, 2 v...Click To Read More About This Product
Rock 'n' roll approved body style.
The great sound and look of the classic Gibson Thunderbird
Alder body with 20-fret, 34" maple neck and rosewood fingerboard
2-TB-Plus humbuckers, 2 volume, and 1 tone
The Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass has a classic shape and a great sound. This streamlined design is based on Gibson's original model. 2 humbucking pickups. Volume and tone controls. Alder body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Classic design
- Alder body (Mahogany on Silverburst finish)
- 34" scale
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 20 frets
- 2 TB-Plus humbuckers
- 2 volume and 1 tone
- Chrome hardware
- Polyurethane finish
- Limited lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.