- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5-String Bass with 2 Humbucker Pickups
Sky Blue White Pickguard
- Write a Review
- 515629 000003005 515629000003005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Selected basswood is carved into THE most distinctive body style ever-very well balanced and responsive with a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a selected...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Totally killer design looks like tomorrow, sounds incredible.
Selected basswood is carved into THE most distinctive body style ever-very well balanced and responsive with a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a selected maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. Dual neodymium humbuckers with 4-band EQ on 2 concentric knobs and continuous balance provide huge tone with precision command. Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts, easily accessible truss rod, matching headstock, and a graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity for supreme noise shielding add up to true MusicMan luxury.
- Selected basswood carved body
- Radical body design
- Selected maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 5-bolt neck joint
- Dual neodymium humbuckers
- 4-band EQ
- Hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Continuous pickup balance
- MM designed light weight tuners
- Tapered string posts
- Easily accessible truss rod
- Matching headstock
- Body cavity shielded with graphite acrylic resin coating
If you've been looking for something totally new, you've found it. Trust MusicMan to do it right. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.