- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 6 HH Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57710 000001000 L57710000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 6-string MusicMan Bongo Bass Guitar is crafted from select basswood carved into one of the most distinctive electric guitar body styles ever. The...Click To Read More About This Product
Impressive style with incredible tone.
The 6-string MusicMan Bongo Bass Guitar is crafted from select basswood carved into one of the most distinctive electric guitar body styles ever. The MusicMan Bongo is very well balanced and responsive.
Features include a super-tight 5-bolt joint to a select maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard. Dual neodymium humbucker pickups with 4-band EQ on 2 concentric knobs and continuous balance provide huge tone with precision command.
The Bongo electric bass's Schaller BM tuners with tapered string posts, easily accessible truss rod, matching headstock, and a graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity (for supreme noise shielding) add up to true MusicMan luxury. Includes hardshell case.
Trust MusicMan to make it right. Order today.
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man chrome-plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Pickguard: Black
- Frets: 24 - High profile, wide
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Custom Half-Moons
- Neck Finish: Opaque satin
- Neck Colors: Color matches body
- Tuning Machines: MM designed light weight tuners
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Dual Pickup, 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
- Pickups: Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- (Super Slinky Bass #2834)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.