- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling 5 H Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55892 000003000 L55892000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As with its 4 string counterpart, the Sterling 5 boasts a big sound in a smaller more ergonomic design. 9 volt active 3 band EQ, 3 position pickup se...Click To Read More About This Product
More compact, but with huge tone.
As with its 4 string counterpart, the Sterling 5 boasts a big sound in a smaller more ergonomic design. 9 volt active 3 band EQ, 3 position pickup selector switch and a ceramic humbucker with hum canceling phantom coil come standard on the Sterling 5, allowing this bass it to cut through any mix. Comfortable and compact the Sterling 5 can cover a wide musical landscape all with the precision craftsmanship and attention to detail you come to expect from Ernie Ball Music Man. Includes a hardshell case.
Grab this bass that's light and easier to play. Order today.
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Hand-rubbed oil finish
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: H
- Bridge: Humbucker with ceramic magnets and hum-canceling phantom coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 11 in.
- Fret size: High profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1-3/4 in. (44.5 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.