- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ernie Ball Music Man StingRay Special HH Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L26792 000001000 L26792000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
First introduced in 1976, the StingRay has become one of the most iconic bass guitars in history. Now reimagined, the StingRay has features and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A classic with updated electronics and more comfortable feel.
First introduced in 1976, the StingRay has become one of the most iconic bass guitars in history. Now reimagined, the StingRay has features and appointments that provide a new level of playing comfort while retaining that revered iconic StingRay sound. Featured revisions include an enhanced contour that is rounded for more comfort in any playing position, a sculpted neck joint for uninhibited upper fret access to all 22 stainless steel frets and lightweight aluminum hardware providing a lighter, more balanced instrument.
The improved StingRay Special electronics feature powerful neodymium magnets for higher output and an 18-volt, three-band EQ preamp for extra clean headroom without clipping. Solid roadworthy construction, elegant oval pickguard, 3+1 tuning key configuration and the ever popular Music Man humbucker, all together produce a look, feel and sound that is remarkably unmistakable. Includes hardshell case.
- Ash body with gloss polyester finish
- Roasted maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and 1.75" nut
- Dual humbuckers with neodymium magnets and 18-volt, active EQ
- Music Man vintage bridge and custom Music Man tuners
Make your groove to Music Man. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Roasted maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Oil
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker with neodymium magnets
- Bridge: Humbucker with neodymium magnets
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band active EQ with 18 volts of headroom
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 11"
- Fret size: High-profile, wide, stainless steel
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man vintage
- Tuning machines: Custom Music Man
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Roasted maple neck, high-headroom electronics, lighter-weight construction
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.