- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP E-II GB-4 Electric Bass
Black Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35280 000001001 L35280000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at the ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players wh...Click To Read More About This Product
Contemporary vibe with high-performance electronics.
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at the ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
If you’re into high-performance bass styles, but still want an instrument with a cool contemporary vibe, the new GB Series basses are what you need. Available in the 4-string GB-4 and the 5-string GB-5, the E-II GB Series offer all the tones for all the music you ever want to play.
Outfitted with a set of Seymour Duncan SSB passive pickups and Seymour Duncan’s STC-3M3 3-Band EQ, you get a world of sonic control, along with the ability to adjust volume (with push-pull control for the “Slap Switch”), balance, and a separate tone control for midrange, along with a bass/treble stack control.
High-end component include a Schaller straplock, Gotoh tuners, a Hipshot A style bridge, and a bone nut. Includes ESP hardshell form-fitting case
- Contemporary style ash body
- Bolt-on maple on maple neck with extra-jumbo frets
- Dual Seymour Duncan SSB pickups with 3-band EQ and 'Slap Switch'
- Hipshot A style bridge and Gotoh open-gear tuners
Stand up and stand out on stage. Order today.
- Shape: Thin U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: SSB-4n:
- Bridge: SSB-4b
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Block
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Vol(P/P)/Bal/Mid/Bass-Treble Stack, P/P 'Slap Switch' on Vol Control
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot A Style
- Tuning machines: Gotoh open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.