- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD AP-4 Black Metal Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48311 000001000 L48311000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AP-4 Black Metal offers the classic shape of the AP Series basses, with a bolt-on maple neck and an alder body, but adds the distinctive menacing...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stealth looks and unhindered tone.
The AP-4 Black Metal offers the classic shape of the AP Series basses, with a bolt-on maple neck and an alder body, but adds the distinctive menacing cosmetic vibe of Black Satin finish, all black hardware, and a black LTD logo on the headstock. The bass includes pro-quality components including Grover tuners, a Babicz FCH-4 bridge, and a single EMG 35CS pickup with matching black logo. Case sold separately.
What more do you need, really? Order today.
- Shape: Thin U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: H
- Middle: EMG 35CS
- Brand: EMG
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.