Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ESP LTD B-1005 Multi-Scale 5-string Bass Natural Satintrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
ESP LTD B-1005 Multi-Scale 5-string Bass Natural Satin$1,499.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Optimized string tension and better playability for the serious bassist.
Bass players often report that a multi-scale design is also ergonomically preferential to standard fret designs, and that they feel natural to play, with very little learning curve required.
Designed for professional players, the B-1005 Multi-Scale provides a swamp ash body with a top made of solid ziricote, an environmentally friendly and terrific-looking tonewood.
These basses also employ a five-piece wenge/purple heart neck with pau ferro fingerboard, constructed at 37” to 34” for the B-1005 Multi-Scale.
Its high-end components include a black bone nut, Gotoh tuners, and Hipshot Solo bridge, as well as a set of acclaimed Nordstrand Big Splits hum-cancelling pickups, along with an ABQ-3MS 3-band EQ.
This setup gives you incredible flexibility in tone, with an active/passive mini-switch, a mid-frequency selection mini-switch (800Hz or 400Hz), individual bass, treble, and mid EQ controls, and master volume and balance controls. Available in Natural Satin finish. Case sold separately.
Take your bass playing to a whole new level with ESP. Order today.
LTD B-1005 Multi-Scale 5-string Bass Specifications:Neck
- Shape: Thin U
- Wood: 5pc Wenge/Purple Heart
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: Multi-scale
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Nordstrand Big Splits
- Bridge: Nordstrand Big Splits
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone black
- Nut width: 1.85 in. (47 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot solo
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Multi-scale fingerboard
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.