- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD B-205SM 5-string Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H72306 000001000 H72306000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Electric Bass Guitar has a bright-sounding ash body with a beautiful spalted maple top. Featuring string-thru design and...Click To Read More About This Product
Stunning maple top, string-thru-body bridge, 24 frets, and active electronics.
The ESP LTD B-205SM 5-String Electric Bass Guitar has a bright-sounding ash body with a beautiful spalted maple top. Featuring string-thru design and active electronics, this bass has sound features that will inspire you.
Built with 5-piece maple for maximum stability, the bolt-on neck is set deep into the body for a winning combination of snap and sustain. The Thin U Neck Contour gives your fingers optimum access to the full scale of the 24-fret neck.
The LTD B-205SM has 5 controls for dialing in just the right sound for the song. A balance control allows you to blend the output of the 2 pickups - full neck, full bridge, or anywhere in between. Separate bass, mid, and treble boost/cut controls enable further tone tweaking of your blend setting. A master volume completes the electronics section.
- Bass Boost/Cut
- Mid Boost/Cut
- Treble Boost/Cut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.