- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD GB-4 Bass
Sea Foam Green White Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L47287 000001001 L47287000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD GB-4 offers a set of professional performance tools in a completely cool future-retro design. The GB-4 is completely unique among the LTD ser...Click To Read More About This Product
Retro style with advanced electronics.
The LTD GB-4 offers a set of professional performance tools in a completely cool future-retro design.
The GB-4 is completely unique among the LTD series of basses with its powerful and versatile electronics that combine a set of passive Seymour Duncan SSB-4 pickups with Duncan’s STC-3M3 active EQ. You’ll not only be able to sculpt your tone with stacked treble/bass controls and a dedicated midrange control; you also get a push-pull feature on the volume knob that engages the GB-4’s slap switch, a special EQ contour voiced specifically for slap bass.
There are even trim pots on the circuit board that can be tweaked to preset the slap EQ contour right where you want it. The sound of this pickup set and preamp electronics is huge… beefy and round, with excellent articulation on the low end (especially great for for bass players who downtune).
The GB-4 offers very sturdy 5-bolt construction, with a swamp ash body and maple neck that has killer block inlays on the fingerboard. Pro-quality components include a solid Gotoh bridge with brass saddles that allows for both standard and string-thru-body setups. Its neck profile is slim, allowing for fast, precise performances.
For everything from metal to pop to funk and beyond, the LTD GB-4 is ready to handle your best work. Available in Black finish with Pau Ferro fingerboard, or Seafoam Green finish with maple fingerboard.
Own this versatile bass from ESP. Order today.
- Shape: Thin U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: SSB-4
- Bridge: SSB-4
- Brand: Duncan Designed
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Slap tone control
- Material: Maple or Pau Ferro, dependent on finish
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Block
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Vol(P/P)/Bal/Mid/Stacked Bass/Treble
- Tone switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Gotoh 404BO-4 with String Thru
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.