- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD John Campbell JC-4FM Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L20289 000001000 L20289000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ESP artist John Campbell of Lamb of God, has a new signature bass, the LTD JC-4FM. It is based on the Stream body style and features a swamp ash body...Click To Read More About This Product
Stealthy looks and active electronics.
ESP artist John Campbell of Lamb of God, has a new signature bass, the LTD JC-4FM. It is based on the Stream body style and features a swamp ash body, 5pc. maple/bubunga neck, striking see-thru black center with satin black sides and EMG active pickups. Case sold separately.
- Shape: Thin U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: EMG 35P4X
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 35JX
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 10 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38 mm)
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Top wood: Flamed maple
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 2-band EQ (stacked)
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Preamp on/off
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hipshot A style
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Hipshot Ultralite
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Make the leap with ESP. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.