- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 60th Anniversary '60s Jazz Bass Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72260 000001000 L72260000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender 60th Anniversary ’60s Jazz Bass honors and elevates one of the most widely used instruments of all time. First released when Eisenhower wa...Click To Read More About This Product
Custom Shop pickups and a limited run make this bass a must-have.
The Fender 60th Anniversary ’60s Jazz Bass honors and elevates one of the most widely used instruments of all time. First released when Eisenhower was in office, the original J Bass had a stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup setup and a slim neck profile. With great sounds and easy playability, it was featured on countless classic recordings. This 60th Anniversary model captures all that mojo and more.
Available in a limited run, it features an alder body finished in lacquer. The maple neck has a fast and comfortable U-shape with a 7.25" radius bound rosewood fretboard. The neck is loaded with a bone nut and vintage tall frets. Two Custom Shop ’60s pickups deliver the bell-clear highs and deep, musical low-end that make the J-Bass a staple for any genre. A pair of concentric volume and tone controls allow complete command over the blend and character of each pickup.
A tortoiseshell pickguard complements the lacquer finish, along with color-coordinated neck binding and matching headcap. Chrome hardware includes an American Original bridge with smooth slotted saddles and American Original tuners.
The Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass comes with a deluxe, vintage-style case with 60th anniversary embroidery and certificate of authenticity. It is available in limited quantities for 2020 only.
- Alder body finished in lacquer
- Maple neck with U-shape, 7.25" radius rosewood fretboard
- Dual Custom Shop ’66 Jazz Bass pickups
- Chrome American Original Bridge with smooth slotted saddles, American Original tuners, bone nut
Click or call to order your Jazz Bass today.
- Shape: U
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Master tone Blend
- Special electronics: Stacked Concentric Knobs
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Body Type: Solid Body Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.