- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L78027 000002000 L78027000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its debut more than 60 years ago, the Fender Jazz Bass had undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician....Click To Read More About This Product
Classic bass with modern features.
Since its debut more than 60 years ago, the Fender Jazz Bass had undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working musician. The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass may be one of the most complete evolutions of this time-tested, player-proven instrument yet.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production bass makes this a very special player. Start with a lightweight alder body to build a classic foundational tone. Fender’s popular Slim C profile neck features a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, making this an incredibly comfortable bass to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II Jazz Bass single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the punch and clarity the Jazz Bass is known for.
The Fender American Professional II Jazz Bass delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Slim C-shaped maple neck with satin urethane finish and rolled fingerboard edges, Posiflex graphite rods for neck reinforcement
- Two Fender V-Mod II single-coil Jazz Bass pickups
- HiMass Vintage bridge for increased sustain, bone nut, vintage-style tuning machines
Put 60 years of innovation and tone in your hands. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Individual volume, Master tone
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material/width: Bone, 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bridge/tailpiece: High Mass
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel/Chrome
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.